Leave the responsibilities of home ownership behind and live in the Peninsula’s most elegant residence for active seniors, The Arbors at Port Warwick. Enjoy a studio, one or two bedroom apartment featuring all the comforts of home with the luxuries of a resort.
Some of the amenities we provide include:
- Beautiful, full-service dining room and a casual cafe for informal dining
- Family dining room for special occasions and catering services for special functions
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Scheduled private transportation and complimentary valet parking
- Library, billiard room, activities studios and a fitness suite offering a variety of programs
- The Arbors Concierge services
At The Arbors, residents maintain an active lifestyle while enjoying a comfortable home in our secure apartment community. The Arbors’ unique location in Port Warwick offers many options for independent seniors, from concerts to shopping and dining. Relax in style and convenience at The Arbors.
Connie West | General Manager, The Arbors at Port Warwick
Connie oversees the Team and day to day Operations at The Arbors at Port Warwick. She began her career with Virginia Health Services 13 years ago as Assistant Director at The Arbors. Prior to that, Connie was an Administrative Assistant at an assisted living facility, was promoted to Assistant Administrator and eventually to Administrator. She went on to hold various roles in the medical billing field. In her spare time, she enjoys the outdoors, home improvement projects and spending time with her family, friends and canine babies. Connie enjoys seeing seniors make the best of the later stages of life and helping them remain independent for as long as they can. Having a great team helps make that possible for our residents.
To learn more about The Arbors click here